There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (Oof. Here we go again.) I'm a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I've been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane people say coo-coo?) I'm gonna battle for the safety of humans and mutants. (And even mumans.) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)







FPS While Not Recording:
Minimum: 20
Average: 25¬35
Maximum: 40

Tags - IGNORE - Deadpool on Intel HD 6200, Deadpool on Intel HD 6000, Deadpool on Intel HD 5200, Deadpool on Intel HD 5000, Deadpool on Intel HD 4400, Deadpool on Intel HD 4000, Deadpool on Intel HD 3000, Deadpool on Intel HD 2000, Deadpool on Intel HD Graphics, Deadpool on Intel GMA iGPU, Deadpool on Low-End PC, Deadpool on Surface Pro, Can I run Deadpool?, Deadpool low fps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top